2017 DESERT VISTA CHEER CLINIC!
Football Cheer Clinic SIGN UP TODAY!
Learn cheers, chants, jumps, and dance from the Desert Vista High School Cheerleaders! All participants will be invited to perform during half-time of a Desert Vista High School Varsity Football game.
Who: All students in grades Pre-K through 8.
When: Saturday, October 21, 2017 from 1:30 to 4:30pm
(Doors open for registration at 1:00 pm)
Performance will be Friday, October 27, 2017 during
half-time of the Varsity Football Game.
Where: Desert Vista High School
16440 S. 32nd Street, Phx 85048
Cost: $35 Pre-registration, $40 Walk-in, $5 Sibling discount. Fee includes instructions, cheer clinic t-shirt, poms, refreshments, and admission for one adult to attend the Varsity Football Game.
Contact Kathy Belfiore at email@example.com for more information
**Sign-ups will be on www.dvcheer.com as soon as link is available.
Cheerleader Pool Party: July 30th, Sunday @ the Rust Family Residence
Splashdown is: 7/30/17 Sunday, from 5:00-7:30 at Lindsay Rust’s house, 16033 S. 7th Lane, 85045
All cheerleaders are invited to attend. The booster board parents will be providing the hamburgers, hot-dogs, buns, cheese/onion/tomato and macaroni & cheese. We invite you to sign up for an item for your daughter to bring to share with her teammates. We have 35 cheerleaders on JV/Varsity.
Please click on the link below to sign up:
**Also, any pledge drive donations or sponsorship money can be turned in at practice beginning July 31st.
Thanks so much for your support!
“VARSITY CO-ED CHEER: MALE TRYOUTS”
Male Cheerleading Competition Tryouts: 8/21-8/23
For Sophomores-Seniors only
**Mandatory Parent/Athlete informational meeting:
8/16, at 6:00pm, in the DV Cafeteria
START NOW: registermyathlete.com
to begin your child’s clearance process. No student may participate in tryouts until full clearance has been approved through R.M.A and our Activities Office.
Questions? Please contact Head Coach,
SEE YOU THERE! GOOOO THUNDER!!!
Hello Cheer Parents! We hope you are having a fun, safe Summer! And staying cool! As Summer is coming to a close, keep in mind that behind the scenes we are busy planning several upcoming events! A few of those annual events in the works are as follows:
Cheerleader Pool Party: July 30th, Sunday @ the Rust Family Residence. Details pending
Beach Bash: August 16th, Friday @ 6:30-8:30pm. Details pending
Cheer Clinic: Details pending & dates to be announced, please stay tuned…
If there are any families wishing to come see what the JV & Varsity cheerleaders have been up to, Sunday 6/25, all teams will be performing their learned material starting at 9:30am in the NAU Skydome. Parking in the Skydome lot is available at cost. Coach will also be recording the girls performances. Good luck, you go girls!!!
Come out and support the Varsity Squad at the AIA State Qualifier today, Saturday, December 3rd at Gilbert High School.
- Gilbert High School is located at 1101 E. Elliot Road Gilbert, AZ 85234.
- The schedule has Desert Vista competing at 10:03am.
- Awards are somewhere between 11:30am – 1:00pm.
Please note that these times are subject to change.
Here are some facts you should know:
- Ticket prices: $12 for Adults, $10 for Seniors and Military, $5 for students with ID. Re-entry is allowed. It doesn’t specify, but it’s usually cash only so please be prepared just in case they do not accept debit/credit cards.
- Flowers will be sold at the venue. Flowers purchased elsewhere will not be allowed in the venue.
- Noisemakers including sirens, horns, bells, buzzers, or any other kind of artificial noise are prohibited.
- Megaphones are prohibited by spectators, but allowed for teams to use during their routine.
- Balloons and confetti are prohibited.
- In case you were thinking of bringing a laser light, don’t – you will be prosecuted. LOL!
- You can videotape, but only from your seat. You will not be allowed on the floor. No tripods are allowed and you will not be able use an electrical outlets to charge any devices.
- You must comply with A.I.A. Bylaw; Article 16.3.4 – basically says you must demonstrate appropriate spectator behavior…..think we’re all good on that!!
- Cheerleaders will not be allowed in the gym to watch other teams compete. They will be in the Team Holding Area watching on TV. If you want to see your daughter/son, you will have to meet her/him in the lobby area.
- Concessions will be available throughout the day.
- Merchandise will be for sale in the lobby.
Our hope is all DV families can sit together so please look for us to see where we are sitting. It will be very hard to save seats, but at least if we’re in the same section, we can be loud for our girls/boys to hear us!!
The Holiday Boutique is coming!
When : Saturday, December 10, 2016 – 10am – 4pm
Where : DV Student Parking Lot
Please see the below flyers for more info – Please share these flyers at your local businesses and on your Social Media – Thank you !!!