FINAL DAY OF UCA CHEER CAMP, FROM COACH HANNAH:
Hello DV Cheer Families,
Well… DV sure finished STRONG!! Camp proved to be a great time! I’m SURE your daughter will tell you ALLLL about it- but know that they are extremely tired. Likely they will want to shower and sleep before sharing all the fun we had 🙂
DAY 4… here we go:
Those accepted to All American: Lauren Conway, Lindsay Rust, Hailey Engels, Olivia Dudley, Alison McMorris, Olivia DiGioia, Katrina Rosenburg
VARSITY 1st Place
Superior + Gold Ribbon for JV!
VARSITY 2nd Place
VARSITY 1st Place
BOTH Teams received SPIRIT STICKS to take home!
I am most proud of DV VARSITY for earning the LEADERSHIP AWARD.
and…. for the first time…. WE-GOT-TOP BANANA to take home!!!!!!
Truly, DV worked so hard and I am beyond proud. They proved to be great role-models.
Again, thank you all for helping the girls get to camp. They grow together as a team here and are able to set the bar high for the year. Here, they are able to be a bit more independent and discover what great leaders they can be. I am beyond excited for the school-year to begin.
Again, they will be exhausted by the time they get home but we sure had a FUN TIME.
Girls are home safe & sound! And feeling LOUD & PROUD!!!
Hello DV Cheer Family,
If there are any families wishing to come see what the JV & Varsity cheerleaders have been up to, Sunday 6/25, all teams will be performing their learned material starting at 9:30am in the NAU Skydome. Parking in the Skydome lot is available at cost. Coach will also be recording the girls performances. Good luck, you go girls!!!
- Gilbert High School is located at 1101 E. Elliot Road Gilbert, AZ 85234.
- The schedule has Desert Vista competing at 10:03am.
- Awards are somewhere between 11:30am – 1:00pm.
- Ticket prices: $12 for Adults, $10 for Seniors and Military, $5 for students with ID. Re-entry is allowed. It doesn’t specify, but it’s usually cash only so please be prepared just in case they do not accept debit/credit cards.
- Flowers will be sold at the venue. Flowers purchased elsewhere will not be allowed in the venue.
- Noisemakers including sirens, horns, bells, buzzers, or any other kind of artificial noise are prohibited.
- Megaphones are prohibited by spectators, but allowed for teams to use during their routine.
- Balloons and confetti are prohibited.
- In case you were thinking of bringing a laser light, don’t – you will be prosecuted. LOL!
- You can videotape, but only from your seat. You will not be allowed on the floor. No tripods are allowed and you will not be able use an electrical outlets to charge any devices.
- You must comply with A.I.A. Bylaw; Article 16.3.4 – basically says you must demonstrate appropriate spectator behavior…..think we’re all good on that!!
- Cheerleaders will not be allowed in the gym to watch other teams compete. They will be in the Team Holding Area watching on TV. If you want to see your daughter/son, you will have to meet her/him in the lobby area.
- Concessions will be available throughout the day.
- Merchandise will be for sale in the lobby.
Come see the Varsity Squad showcase their competition routine this Friday, 11/18/16 at 6pm!!
When : Friday, 11/18/16; 6pm
Where : Small Gym
Please come out and support our girls as they wrap up preparations to head to competition this Weekend – See you There!!!