Come out and support the Varsity Squad at the AIA State Qualifier today, Saturday, December 3rd at Gilbert High School.
- Gilbert High School is located at 1101 E. Elliot Road Gilbert, AZ 85234.
- The schedule has Desert Vista competing at 10:03am.
- Awards are somewhere between 11:30am – 1:00pm.
Please note that these times are subject to change.
Here are some facts you should know:
- Ticket prices: $12 for Adults, $10 for Seniors and Military, $5 for students with ID. Re-entry is allowed. It doesn’t specify, but it’s usually cash only so please be prepared just in case they do not accept debit/credit cards.
- Flowers will be sold at the venue. Flowers purchased elsewhere will not be allowed in the venue.
- Noisemakers including sirens, horns, bells, buzzers, or any other kind of artificial noise are prohibited.
- Megaphones are prohibited by spectators, but allowed for teams to use during their routine.
- Balloons and confetti are prohibited.
- In case you were thinking of bringing a laser light, don’t – you will be prosecuted. LOL!
- You can videotape, but only from your seat. You will not be allowed on the floor. No tripods are allowed and you will not be able use an electrical outlets to charge any devices.
- You must comply with A.I.A. Bylaw; Article 16.3.4 – basically says you must demonstrate appropriate spectator behavior…..think we’re all good on that!!
- Cheerleaders will not be allowed in the gym to watch other teams compete. They will be in the Team Holding Area watching on TV. If you want to see your daughter/son, you will have to meet her/him in the lobby area.
- Concessions will be available throughout the day.
- Merchandise will be for sale in the lobby.
Our hope is all DV families can sit together so please look for us to see where we are sitting. It will be very hard to save seats, but at least if we’re in the same section, we can be loud for our girls/boys to hear us!!